6/28/13

The Beautiful Adopt Children

I am not referring to pretty, attractive people. I mean people with BEAUTIFUL HEARTS. Adoption is one of the greatest gifts you can give a child. And it takes a lot of work and a lot of money! (I had no idea!) It also requires a lot of emotional strength to go through the ups and downs of it all, and a tug on ones heart that says "this is what I want to do... I want to love another's baby like it was my own". It is not for everyone. But for those who have chosen to adopt, whether out of not being able to have your own children, out of wanting more children, or just out of a heart for your love of children in need of a good, safe, and loving home, to you I say THANK YOU.

My best childhood friend and her husband have decided to adopt a child from Uganda. I was so moved by their decision that I have decided that 20% of all profits from my online store (Soon to be 2 stores! See below) will go towards helping them BRING HOME BABY THATCHER. Please check out their blog and read about their journey. They have a long way to go but they are determined. I am so proud of them!













***Also, I am currently working on an Etsy shop which will be full of instant downloadable prints. I will keep you posted!***

Have a great weekend :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much Keri! You have such a generous heart and I'm so excited for your print shop and Etsy shop! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete