5/29/13

Treat Yo Self

A little self-pampering can go a long way. Some days I am just so darn busy with work, the little one, making dinner, running errands, to-do lists, and so on, that I end up at the end of the night feeling exhausted and disappointed. Disappointed that I didn't do anything that I wanted to do. Nothing for me that made me happy. But sometimes there just isn't enough time for me, am I right?

So I've compiled a list of things that I can do for me on these oh-so-crazy days. Why? Because it's life's little pamperings that can sometimes make all the difference. And these can be done in just 30 minutes or less. A quick and easy way to boost your mood.

• Put a little extra sweetness in your morning coffee
• Turn off the phone/computer and take 15-30 minutes to finish that magazine or book chapter that you just don't seem to have time for.
• Watch your fave episode of Parks and Rec (or whatever show you currently can't get enough of)
• Forget the shower... take a bath. Turn on the music and zone out.
• Exercise with a view: go to the beach, mountains, a park. Just get outside and enjoy some fresh air and a nice scenery. That Gillian DVD can wait.
• Overdress (better yet, in your favorite color)
• Buy yourself flowers
• Doodle
• Snuggle up with your pet
• Make "just because" cupcakes
• Buy a batman suit

Everyone deserves to be spoiled now and then. So today, TREAT YO SELF.


1 comment: